Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Caverns


On our way back from our trip to Pennsylvania, we visited the caverns. It was a lot of fun. A 45 min. tour which takes you through small spaces.. I thought I was going to get a bit anxious , but it was so beautiful, that I forgot we were that deep!




The kids really enjoyed the view, they said they felt like bears. We did not see any bats, but we did see some salamanders. At one point, they turned all the lights off so we could experience what the first explores went through... only a small lantern was on... it was pitch black.



My favorite part without a doubt, was the part where there was a little "lake" the water was crystal clear, and the noise of the drops of water falling was very soothing. There was a man that at one point lived in this caverns for 20 years!!!. I can see how he liked it so much... It would not have work for me though, because I need neighbours!!


I need to study on how the stalagmites and stalactites did not need millions of years to form... but for now, I can just marvel at God's handiwork and be amazed at the detail and beauty of His creation.

No comments: