Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

my favorite books on raising boys:


"Boys and Girls Playing" by J. C Ryle, sermons for kids very convicting for them and me!. We love this one.


"The Squire and the Scroll", a favorite one here in my house.



"Thoughts for Young Men" Can you go wrong with J. C. Ryle?... I don't think so..



"How to Be a Man" This is a wonderful book on character training!. Easy to read and full of wisdom.



"Created for Work" This is a good book. It is good to read together an comment on it.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I bought the Squire & the Scroll last year at the RVHEA homeschooling conference and my oldest 2 boys love it! I haven't heard of the other two but since my boys are still young I'll just keep them in mind for now!

Heather said...

Thank you!! :)