I have not written in a while... here is a resume:
1. I joined CURVES and I'm loving it!.. I go 3 times a week early in the morning, is just 30 min, so I finish fast and feel great! With it, I'm trying to drink more water, which is my struggle (I'm never thirsty), but... I'm trying!
2. We are skiing some Mondays in a very nice place called Saint Souvar. It is a bit far (1h.30min), but worth the drive! is a very beautiful place. The boys and myself are taking lessons (S. is snowboarding and M and me, are skiing). The boys are good, but need some technique, which I need to get rid of bad habits.
3. I have been working on a small project, which is why I have not been writing here... I'm writing a unit study on Mexico. A bit of history with culture. I'm not finished yet and I may never publish it, but just for me and friends who would like to do a project on Mexico.
4. My husband got me a NEW LAPTOP!!, I'm so excited, because it works so much better than our old computer!. I can use skype any time without being "trapped in front of the screen, listen to "Reformed voice sermons" while cooking! I love it!
5. The boys started swimming lessons and they are so happy... even though it adds to the running of the day.
6. I CUT MY HAIR!!, quite short last week... I'll post a picture soon. I am very pleased. But the best part, is that my sons saw me and yelled: You look so young! ... hahaha! yes, I'm training them well!.... hahahah!, no wonder I loved the hair cut, he?
7. I joined officially "facebook"... which I'm still not too sure of the purpose of it.. but I'm in. The only benefit, is that I found friends from my kindergarten!... I cannot believe it still, by their picture, they look so different!. It is great to be in touch with them again.
8. what else?... I think that's it... I just need to post pictures as soon as I can... with my new look.