Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Most of God's people are content to be saved from the hell that is without; they are not so anxious to be saved from the hell that is within." Robert Murray

How I battle every day with the sin within me... my shortcomings and my love for the things of the world!, How I need Jesus every day to help me and change me.. He saved me and will make me perfect one day, but as today, the battle within me is a never end battle which makes me hope and wish for Him to come soon!

But as Thomas Watson said, when sin is my burden, then Christ is my delight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali, te amo y nuestra lucha de cada día realmente no termina y nuestra fuerza que viene del Señor tampoco. Gracias a Su misericordia nos permite enfrentar día a día esas luchas pero igual vemos día a día cómo Él nos sostiene en nuestras debilidades, que son muchas.