Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Like the Sun

Like the sun, He is free to all. All may look at Him and drink health out of His light. If millions of mankind were mad enough to dwell in caves underground, or to bandage their eyes, their darkness would be`their own fault, not the sun. So likewise, if millions of men and women love spiritual  "darkness rather than light", the blame must be laid on their blind hearts, and not on Christ. J. C. Ryle *The gospel of John.

O for a better heart! O for a heart to love God more; to hate sin more; to walk more evenly with God. Lord! deny not to me such a heart, whatever thou deny me; give me a heart to fear thee, to love and delight in thee, if I beg my bread in desolate places.
(Keeping the heart)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Just to be able to pray this prayer, I need His grace...