Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Valley of the Vision

"I could never have sought my happiness in thy love, unless you had'st first loved me. Your Spirit has encouraged me by grace to seek thee, has made me known to me thy reconciliation in Jesus, has taught me to believe it, has helped me to take thee for my God and portion.

May he grant me to grow in the knowledge and experience of thy love, and walk in it all the way to glory. Blessed for ever be thy fatherly affection, which chose me to be one of thy children by faith in Jesus:

I thank thee for giving me the desire to live as such.
I know but little, increase my knowledge of thy love in Jesus, keep me pressing forward for clearer discoveries of it, so that I may find eternal fullness."

No comments: