Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back in 1865

Upper Canada Village http://www.uppercanadavillage.com/. We were transported for 2 days to the year 1865. We dressed up from the time and did activities according to the time.


Here we are at school. They had to copy something from the board, and read the fable of "the fox and the goat" all together.



First time milking a cow!!!. Odd feeling, great fun!!.




Picking beans from the garden:




At the Blacksmith. Son M.. made a "J hook" and a "S hook":

1 comment:

Sara said...

So could you dress that way every day? I love those kinds of dresses. I love dressing up!