Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Son S.. is 8!.

Younger Son S!... Now is 8 years old.. goes faster and faster every year.


What a fun kid he is!!!. From the moment he was born I new he was special. He is the type of kid that is fun to be with. He will think of something funny to say, he laughs all the time with this loud contagious laugh. He is the one who loves to hug you as hard as he can. who rub your back as often as he can and moves in the middle of the night (if he can) to crawl in bed with you.

Those eyes speak for themselves. You just want to hug him and kiss him all day.
It is a joy to be his mom.
I am thankful to the Lord for the gift of his life.
Love you S.
Mom.

No comments: