Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall is here!

FALL IS HERE!!!

I love the sound of the geese leaving .....where I would like to follow;

I love that special smell in the air telling you is time to eat pumpkin pie .....so you can hibernate comfortably. Apple picking time, making apple sauce, apple pie fillings, ...

I love the beautiful colors on the trees and I love when I see them shedding their leaves. That sounds when I step in my backyard ......which reminds me that I need to rake before the snow starts falling.

All that fall brings with it, all the emotions that the seasons share, the work that it brings, all the exciting activities to look ahead, and that after being caught in the every day routine and the duties of life, I have to stop to be amazed every year at the wonderful world that God created.
"You are worthy O Lord to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things and by Your will they exist and were created!".

3 comments:

Sara said...

Autumn is my FAVOURITE season! I wish it were August and then September all year round!

Becky said...

Enjoy! I only have one red leaf here and there...I wish I could have wings as the geese and fly to you!

Norma said...

how much fu it would be to see you arrive like that!.. love you and enjoy your red leaf! ;). Ali