Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

grandparents


The stories there were told, the laughs, the tennis tournaments in wii, the kiss match, the tickles, the food, the presents, the shopping, the many trips to Walmart, the "Uno", "witch", and "Spoon" card games, the Christmas Cd's, the cold, the ice, the snow, all the memories are kept deep in our hearts!.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I WANT TO GO VISIT YOU!!
Pensé que los Reyes me dejarían un boleto para visitarte pero, no....

Te amo!

Lulú Gómez said...

Ali, I have many tears in my eyes. I really miss you. All the memories are in my heart. Kisses and Hugs