Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My oldest Son


What a sweet boy!, with such a beautiful smile!, with lots to share and an imagination that is contagious!. He tell stories to his brother, brings balance to our life, is caring, wise and always thinking of others. I am very proud of to be his mom... that in spite of me, he is turning up to be a great young man. He is growing up, and you see signs of it here and there, which I am excited and nostalgic at the same time. I want him to grow up, and also to stay young. I want for him to be equipped for adulthood, for Independence and for his life, and at the same time I want him to need me and want my hugs an kisses. I am very grateful to know him and have the honor to be near him every day. I count my self as blessed!
This is my great older son M- 11 years old-

2 comments:

Faby said...

You have a beatiful family and every time I saw the photo you send me I pray that Our Lord fill you with his love and grace.
Love
Faby

Lulú Gómez said...

I am a proud grandmom, I am Abú and really I´m blessing with this boy, he is sweet and formal, and I love him just for be my grandkid. God bless him.