Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My very best friends..


My sister and I every time we are together, we get something the same.. I guess we always wanted to be twins... hahaha!.. we did not get this shirt last time... it was a lighter purple shirt, but it was fun to try many as we drag my niece now into this tradition!. I was just looking at these pictures and brought memories of my trip to Mexico... I miss you!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are my best friend too!
How I miss you,dearest TB!

And I really want to look like you do, you are sooo pretty!

Much love,

Faby said...

You all look great in bright purple!
It´s a very beautiful photo.
Hope you were living not so far from Mexico so I can learn more from you!

Love
faby

Lulú Gómez said...

Ali, I love you and it´s a pleasure be your Mom, really I´m proud about you and Becky. Your Mami.