Thank you.

If you can pass my grammar errors and typos , then , you could enjoy my blog. I am not very good at writing, yet I write from my heart. You will know a little bit of me and the things that I treasure most in my life.
Thank you so much for visiting and for your grace and patience with me.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My beautiful city...


The highest place in Montreal. a great view and very cold! Not too crazy about Montreal (the big city, the traffic, the night life that is promoted, the open minded culture), but I have to admit.. it has its charm and beauty. What is pretty, is very pretty!. Lots of things to do, and lots to visit. Every day I'm happier to live here, even if I HAVE TO learn French.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm not huge on the city either...even when I lived there I was studying downtown close to all the craziness...But like my father says..."they need Christ too and that's why we (their church) are here"!